+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (11)
On October 5, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 624.
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Reported by Senator Corker with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. Without written report.
On September 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On January 30, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On January 24, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text of measure as passed: CR H657-658)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 600.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H657-660)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House