+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On July 11, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On July 10, 2018 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection. (text: CR H6013)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5970.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6013-6015)
- Mr. Huizenga moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 630.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 115-811.
On June 21, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 56 - 0.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 24, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsor