+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On July 24, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 527.
On July 23, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6616)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5954.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6616-6618)
- Mr. Goodlatte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 665.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 115-858.
On June 13, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 24, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution and Civil Justice.
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (8)