+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On June 28, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On June 27, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5781)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5907.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5781-5782)
- Mr. Hultgren moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 610.
- Reported by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 115-788.
On May 23, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 22, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (13)