+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On June 28, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On June 27, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5779)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5906.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5779-5781)
- Mr. Lucas moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 23, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 22, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (12)
Frank D. Lucas