+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (10)
On February 10, 2017 in the Senate:
- Referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On January 24, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text of measure as passed: CR H569-570)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 590.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H569-571)
- Mr. Upton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House