+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On June 14, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On June 13, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5124)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5889.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5123-5125)
- Mr. Brat moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 21, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (20)