+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On July 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
On July 25, 2018 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 417 - 0 (Roll no. 374).
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7199-7200)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On July 24, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 675.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5864.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7141-7142; text: CR H7141)
- Mr. Roe (TN) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Reported by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 115-872.
On July 12, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 27, 2018 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 13, 2018 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On May 17, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (11)