+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On May 10, 2006 in the Senate:
On December 12, 2005 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On December 6, 2005 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 585 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Radanovich moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 15, 2005 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Department Operations, Oversight, Nutrition and Forestry.
On February 16, 2005 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Fisheries and Oceans.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health.
On February 2, 2005 in the House:
- Referred to House Agriculture
- Referred to House Resources
- Referred to the Committee on Resources, and in addition to the Committee on Agriculture, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor