+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On June 27, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 492.
On June 26, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 400 - 2 (Roll no. 295). (text: CR H5674-5690)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H5705-5706)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5841.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5674-5696)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 115-784, Part I.
On May 22, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 53 - 0.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 18, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Digital Commerce and Consumer Protection.
On May 16, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Financial Services, Energy and Commerce, Intelligence (Permanent Select), and Oversight and Government Reform, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (2)