+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (20)
On December 21, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-358.
- Presented to President.
- Signed by President.
On December 20, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (text: CR S7949)
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7949)
On November 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On November 16, 2018 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 375 - 1 (Roll no. 419). (text: CR 11/13/2018 H9477)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H9550)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On November 13, 2018 in the House:
- Mr. Lamborn moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Lamborn objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was considered as withdrawn.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9476-9478)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5787.
On October 30, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 779.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-997.
On June 13, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 15, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.