+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (17)
On December 20, 2018 in the House:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 115-336.
On December 13, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 12, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 11, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7453)
On December 3, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On November 29, 2018 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5759.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9720-9721)
- Mr. Comer moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9720-9722)
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 821.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. H. Rept. 115-1055.
On September 27, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 10, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (21)