+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On July 11, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On July 10, 2018 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 385 - 0 (Roll no. 315). (text: CR H6000-6001)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6027-6028)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5749.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6000-6002)
- Mr. Huizenga moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 629.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 115-810.
On June 14, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 54 - 0.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 10, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House