+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On December 18, 2014 in the House:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 113-270.
On December 10, 2014 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 8, 2014 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 4, 2014 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S6354-6355)
On December 3, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On December 2, 2014 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5739.
- Mr. Johnson, Sam moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8232-8237)
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS - The Chair announced that the unfinished business was the question on adoption of motions to suspend the rules which had been debated earlier and on which further proceedings had been postponed.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H8260)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 420 - 0 (Roll no. 537). (text: CR H8232)
On November 19, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H8077)
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
December 2, 2014: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass
- Yeas: 420
- Absent: 14
+ − Sponsors (49)