+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On November 16, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On November 15, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6192-6197)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5732.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6192-6202)
- Mr. Royce moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 14, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 12, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, and Financial Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (90)