+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (12)
On July 29, 2016 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 114-215. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On July 19, 2016 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On July 15, 2016 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On July 14, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice, considered, read the third time, and passed without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S5185)
On July 13, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection. (text: CR H4875-4876)
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H4875-4876)
- Committee on Oversight and Government discharged.
- Mr. Chaffetz asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
On July 11, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (45)