+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On December 18, 2014 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 113-268.
- Signed by President.
On December 17, 2014 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 16, 2014 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 15, 2014 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S6841)
On December 9, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On December 8, 2014 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8843)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5687.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8843-8844)
- Mr. Meadows moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On November 12, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E1527)
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (51)