+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (24)
On November 13, 2006 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On September 28, 2006 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On September 27, 2006 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 417 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5637 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Oxley moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 22, 2006 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 404.
- Committee on Judiciary discharged.
On September 19, 2006 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On September 18, 2006 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law.
On September 12, 2006 in the House:
- House Committee on Judiciary Granted an extension for further consideration ending not later than Sept. 22, 2006.
- Reported by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 109-649 , Part I.
On July 26, 2006 in the House:
- Mr. Price asked unanimous consent that the Committee on Financial Services have until 5:00 p.m. on Aug. 11 to file a report on H.R. 5637 . Agreed to without objection.
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 19, 2006 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 18, 2006 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Insurance and Government Sponsored Enterprises.
On June 19, 2006 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor