+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (14)
On December 9, 2021 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry.
On December 8, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 411 - 13 (Roll no. 409). (text: CR H7487-7488)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7530-7531)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5609.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7487-7490)
- Mr. Scott, David moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On December 7, 2021 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 145.
- Reported by the Committee on Agriculture. H. Rept. 117-203.
On October 21, 2021 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On October 19, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Agriculture.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (31)