+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On March 13, 2001 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 107-2.
- Signed by President.
On March 1, 2001 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On February 15, 2001 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On February 15, 2001 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On February 14, 2001 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On February 14, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to a previous order of the House.
- DEBATE - Pursuant to a previous order, the House proceeded with one hour of debate on H.R. 559 .
- Considered by previous order of the House.
- Consideration initiated by previous order of the House.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On February 13, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsor