+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On August 20, 2001 in the House:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 107-31.
On August 10, 2001 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On August 6, 2001 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On August 3, 2001 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On August 3, 2001 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On March 1, 2001 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On February 28, 2001 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 558 .
- Mr. LaTourette moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 412 - 0 .
On February 13, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On February 12, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsors (17)
Patrick J. Toomey