+ − Summary
+ − Actions (15)
On April 4, 2022 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 335.
- Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Reported by Senator Peters without amendment. Without written report.
On March 30, 2022 in the Senate:
- Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On February 2, 2022 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On February 1, 2022 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 421 - 0, 1 Present (Roll no. 15). (text: CR H312)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H324-325)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5577.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H312-315)
- Ms. Wasserman Schultz moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On December 2, 2021 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On October 12, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Reform.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (360)