+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On September 6, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On September 5, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7843-7845)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5576.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7843-7848)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On June 28, 2018 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Unanimous Consent.
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 18, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Financial Services, Oversight and Government Reform, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (14)
Ted S. Yoho