+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On July 29, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On July 28, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 316 - 107 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On July 27, 2009 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Hastings objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 556 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Bordallo moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On June 23, 2009 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 92.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 111-175 .
On June 10, 2009 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Insular Affairs, Oceans and Wildlife Discharged.
On May 5, 2009 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On February 4, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Insular Affairs, Oceans and Wildlife.
On January 15, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
+ − Sponsors (32)