+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On September 8, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On September 7, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5146-5147)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5537.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5146-5149)
- Mr. Royce moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 14, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 21, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (8)