+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On September 26, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On September 22, 2016 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 415 - 0 (Roll no. 548). (text: CR 09/20/2016 H5691)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H5837-5838)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On September 20, 2016 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5523.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5690-5693)
- Mr. Roskam moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 9, 2016 in the House:
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 114-730, Part I.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 566.
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
On July 7, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 16, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committee on Financial Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
September 22, 2016: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 415
- Absent: 16
+ − Sponsors (13)