+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On June 20, 2008 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On June 19, 2008 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Considered as unfinished business.
On June 17, 2008 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Ms. Bordallo objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5511 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Bordallo moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 456.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 110-715 .
On June 11, 2008 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 22, 2008 in the House:
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 8, 2008 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On March 4, 2008 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water and Power.
On February 28, 2008 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
+ − Sponsor