+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On January 27, 1998 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On November 13, 1997 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to without objection.
- Considered as unfinished business.
On September 29, 1997 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Crapo objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Kim moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On July 31, 1997 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 88.
- Reported by the Committee on Transportation. H. Rept. 105-234 .
On July 23, 1997 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 22, 1997 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 18, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Economic Development.
On February 4, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsor