+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On March 4, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On March 3, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 402 - 13 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On March 2, 2009 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Holt objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 548 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Holt moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On February 4, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Public Lands.
On January 15, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
+ − Sponsors (17)