+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (20)
On September 19, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions.
On June 23, 2016 in the Senate:
- Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 526.
On June 22, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read the first time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Read the First Time.
On June 21, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 493.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 114-634, Part I.
- Committee on Energy and Commerce discharged.
- Committee on Education and the Workforce discharged.
- Mr. Boustany moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4021-4024)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5447.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4021-4022)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On June 15, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On June 10, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committees on Education and the Workforce, and Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (60)