+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On November 30, 2020 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On November 18, 2020 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5920)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5408.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5920-5921)
- Mr. Espaillat moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 4, 2020 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On January 30, 2020 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship.
On December 12, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (23)