+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On September 17, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On September 16, 2014 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 320 - 102 (Roll no. 501). (text: CR 9/16/2014 H7497-7501)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7576-7577)
On September 15, 2014 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5405.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7497-7504)
- Mr. Fitzpatrick moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 8, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to House Agriculture
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on Agriculture, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
September 16, 2014: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 320
- Nays: 102
- Absent: 9
+ − Sponsors (13)