+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On June 28, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On June 27, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (CR H5770)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5346.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5770-5771)
- Mr. Posey moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 611.
- Reported by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 115-789.
On March 22, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 20, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House