+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On November 16, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On November 15, 2016 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6189-6190)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5332.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6189-6192)
- Mr. Royce moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On June 16, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 7, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On May 25, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (50)