+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (20)
On November 16, 1990 in the House:
- See H.R.3338 .
On September 26, 1990 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On September 24, 1990 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays : 369 - 46 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 5, rule I, the chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- The chair announced that a second on the motion to suspend the rules is not required.
- Mr. Studds moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 14, 1990 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 437.
- Reported by the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. H. Rept. 101-701.
On September 13, 1990 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported .
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 11, 1990 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 31, 1990 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On July 17, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment.
- Executive Comment Requested from Interior.
On July 11, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries.
+ − Sponsor