+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On December 14, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-317.
- Signed by President.
On December 11, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 6, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7332)
On July 17, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On July 16, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6203)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5238.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6203-6204)
- Mr. Walker moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 23, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 9, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (58)
Yvette D. Clarke