+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On May 9, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
On May 8, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text CR H3810-3811)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5236.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3810-3812)
- Mr. Chabot moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 24, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 494.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Small Business. H. Rept. 115-645.
On March 14, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 8, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsor
Nydia M. Velazquez