+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On May 22, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
On May 21, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4256)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5215.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4256-4257)
- Mr. Roe (TN) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 535.
- Reported by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 115-692.
On May 8, 2018 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations Discharged.
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 8, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations.
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Introduced in House