+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On October 8, 1994 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Governmental Affairs.
On October 7, 1994 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On October 7, 1994 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Ms. Norton asked unanimous consent to discharge from committees and consider.
- Committee on Foreign Affairs discharged.
- Committee on Government Operations discharged.
- Committee on Post Office and Civil Service discharged.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Legislation and National Security.
On October 5, 1994 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Referred to the House Committee on Government Operations.
- Referred to the House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
+ − Sponsor