+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On October 8, 2002 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On October 7, 2002 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5169 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Duncan moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On September 5, 2002 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 393.
- Reported by the Committee on Transportation. H. Rept. 107-645 .
On July 24, 2002 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 23, 2002 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment Discharged.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment.
On July 22, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsor