+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On November 30, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On November 29, 2016 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text of measure as passed: CR H6338-6339)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5166.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6338-6340)
- Mr. Miller (FL) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 21, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 13, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs.
On May 3, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (136)