+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (20)
On December 3, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On December 2, 2009 in the House:
- Mr. Gordon moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Committee on Ways and Means discharged.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 200.
- Reported by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 111-348 , Part I.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 515 .
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 309 - 112 .
On November 19, 2009 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 34 - 12.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 3, 2009 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On October 16, 2009 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On January 15, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy and Environment.
On January 14, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (80)