+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On December 16, 2021 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 117-72. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On December 7, 2021 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On November 18, 2021 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On November 17, 2021 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S8341)
On October 26, 2021 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On October 25, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5850)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5142.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5850-5853)
- Ms. Waters moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On August 31, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (324)