+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On October 17, 1994 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from Army.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Installations and Facilities.
On October 8, 1994 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Armed Services.
On October 6, 1994 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On October 5, 1994 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- Considered as unfinished business.
On October 4, 1994 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Walker objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed until Oct. 5. The point of no quorum was withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Skelton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On October 3, 1994 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from DOD.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Forces and Personnel.
On September 30, 1994 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Armed Services.
+ − Sponsor