+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On November 6, 2007 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
On November 5, 2007 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 349 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 513 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Filner moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On October 25, 2007 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 21, 2007 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On March 2, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity.
On January 17, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
+ − Sponsors (22)