+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On February 14, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
On February 13, 2017 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H1106)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 512.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1106-1108)
- Mr. Roe (TN) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On February 3, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs.
On January 12, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H397)
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (173)