+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On July 18, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 522.
On July 17, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6320-6330)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5105.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6320-6333)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 11, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 631.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Foreign Affairs. H. Rept. 115-814.
On May 9, 2018 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Unanimous Consent.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 27, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (45)
Ted S. Yoho