+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On October 8, 1994 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Governmental Affairs.
On October 4, 1994 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On October 3, 1994 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. McCloskey moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 27, 1994 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Civil Service.
On September 26, 1994 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
+ − Sponsor