+ − Summaries (5)
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (19)
On August 18, 2017 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-50. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On August 7, 2017 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On August 2, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On August 1, 2017 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S4695)
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On May 17, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On May 16, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4204)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 510.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4204-4205)
- Mr. Goodlatte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 11, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 70.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 115-117.
On April 27, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 8, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On January 12, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (25)