+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 28, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On February 27, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H1306)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 5078.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1306-1308)
- Mr. Hill moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On February 23, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsor